I created this oil free mayo recipe as an easy replacement for oil-laden mayonnaise in any recipe. This is lower in fat and contains no oils, plus it sneaks in some vegetables, making it more nutritional and lower in calorie density. If you want a more decadent recipe, check out my Cauliflower-Cashew Mayo Recipe.
Oil Free Cauliflower and White Bean Mayo
An oil free, plant-based mayonnaise perfect for using in all kinds of recipes.
- 1 cup steamed cauliflower
- 1/2 cup white beans any kind will work
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 2 tsp white vinegar add more if you like it tangy
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp black salt a.k.a. kala namak
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt according to your taste preferences
- 1 tsp psyllium husk optional
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until silky smooth.
- It lasts about 4 days in the refrigerator. Enjoy as a spread or in any recipe that calls for mayonnaise.
The final amount will depend on if you cut the cauliflower smaller vs larger.
Leave a Reply